Purpose of Role
Work closely with the Senior Business Development Manager to maintain and expand existing client relationships and identify and develop new business opportunities, whilst promoting a positive image of the organisation. Assist with the development and growth of key global accounts. Proactively engage with all relevant stakeholders and clients creating successful long-term relationships. Present the TWMA value proposition to target clients and secure contract backlog for the TWMA asset fleet. Maintain and manage the CRM system on defined accounts including organisational mapping, sales pipeline management and demand planning forecasts.
Contribute to the development of the business and maintain existing business relationships:
- Identify 'new business' and 'upsell' sales opportunities and follow the sale process to a successful conclusion.
- Coordinate outputs with tenders, product line, projects and assets and operations teams as part of the sales, project planning and delivery process.
- Present the TWMA value proposition and technology to prospective clients.
- Manage client communications, throughout the sales process from initial engagement to handover to operations.
- Contribute effectively to post contract management and liaison working closely with Account Managers.
- Assist in preparation of proposals, tenders and pre-qualification submissions.
- Negotiating commercial conditions.
- Assist the tendering department with equipment selection and method for tender and commercial packages ensuring maximum EBITDA impact is achieved.
- Pro-active development of new and existing relationships that will add value to the business.
- Promoting a positive image of the organisation at all times.
Exhibitions, Conferences, Corporate Hospitality & Informal meetings
- Identify opportunities to raise the profile of TWMA.
- Liaise with the other members of the Business Development & Marketing team to plan events to build relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Attend conferences, exhibitions and corporate events raising company awareness and profile.
- Maintain relationships through formal and informal meetings.
- Present case studies and technical papers at conferences.
- Gather data on all relevant client, competitor and drilling contractor activity that is pertinent to the business of the company.
- Maintain the CRM system ensuring accuracy.
- Document client communications in a timely manner, ensure opportunities are effectively managed and acted upon by utilising the company CRM system effectively.
- Proactive with positive outlook and demeanour at all times.
- High degree of self-motivation with a high output management ethos.
- Creative and used to working from own initiative.
- Enjoys networking and client entertainment.
- Ability to foster relationships with clients, stakeholders and TWMA staff.
- Competitive team player with a will to win.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence.
- Commitment to performance improvement and desire to contribute ideas to improve all aspects of the business.
- Strong desire to develop extensive contact list and personnel relationships with operator, well management companies and rig contractors.
Skills & Experience
- Evidence of continued professional development within Sales
- Basic academic qualifications
- Business Management, Marketing Degree, Engineering Degree and/or relevant experience
- Experience of creating and delivering sales presentations
- Working with employees at all levels
- Commercial Role within Oil and Gas Service
- Highly organised
- Drive and dedication to develop and grow business opportunities
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presenting skills
- Excellent networking skills
Complying with Procedures
- Ensure that all operations comply with the Company and Client operating policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all operations comply with the Company Health and Safety policy.
- Be aware of company conditions of employment as detailed in the Employee Handbook.
- Liaise with the HR Department to assure compliance with current employment law legislation and contract of employment.
- Keep up to date with other current legislation, legal requirements and regulations that apply to the company.
Note: The duties described herein are intended as a guide only, and it should be understood that operational demands may at times necessitate that an employee performs duties not included in this description.
TWMA is committed to protecting the personal data of private individuals during our recruitment process. By submitting your application for the vacancy described above, you will be giving us personal information about yourself. Please refer to our Candidate Recruitment Policy which explains to you how we protect and treat your personal information and the rights you have. You can read the policy either by clicking on the ‘Candidate Recruitment Policy’ section at the bottom of the home page of our website or by requesting a copy of the policy from us.